This is a list of the 10 worst teams in the NFL, based on how they finished their 2016 regular season.
This list is based on the following factors: 1) Total points: This is the total points the team has scored, not including the points scored by the players on offense or defense.
2) Points allowed per game: This factor measures how many points each team allowed to opponents.
The more points the teams allowed to their opponents, the more underachievers they are.
3) Points per game allowed: This measures how well a team performed when it was able to play each game at a standard pace.
4) Points against per game forced: This measure measures how much the team struggled when opponents forced them to take more shots and take fewer penalties.
5) Total team turnovers: This factors in how many turnovers the team committed and how many times they committed those turnovers themselves.
6) Total touchdowns allowed: This factor measures the number of touchdowns the team allowed, as opposed to touchdowns the opposing team scored on the day of the game.
7) Total yards allowed: A team’s total yardage allowed per touchdown is calculated by subtracting the number from its total yardages.
8) Total scoring allowed: When the scoring average for a team is below .500, that team is considered underachiever.
9) Total rushing allowed:When the rushing average for the team is above .500 it is considered average.
10) Total passing yards allowed :When the passing average for an NFL team is higher than .500 and the opposing rushing average is higher, that means that the opposing defense is underachieve.
What is underperformance?
The following are the factors that determine the underperformance of a team.1) Total offensive play: This means the total number of plays a team made, which is an overall statistic that is measured by the total amount of time each play was played.
2) Passing: This number indicates the number or percentage of times a team’s offense completed its passes.
This is the number the team gave up.
The pass-efficiency statistic measures how efficient each offense was.
It is used to compare teams that had similar or equal numbers of passing plays against teams that did not.
In 2016, the New England Patriots averaged 8.6 yards per play, and they gave up an average of 6.5 yards per pass attempt.
But the Indianapolis Colts, who finished with an average pass-progression of 3.4 yards per attempt, gave up just 3.2 yards per carry.
Another statistic that has been underperforming is the rushing efficiency.
According to Football Outsiders, the average rushing efficiency of NFL teams is 6.7.
So while the Patriots gave up 6.8 yards per rush, the Indianapolis players gave up 3.9 yards per rushing attempt.2) Points scored per game lost: This stat measures the percentage of points a team scored when it couldn’t score points.
If the team was underachieved by 2.5 points per game, then it would have been the fourth-worst underachiver.
Underachievement is usually measured by giving up fewer points per drive than the opponent.
There are many factors that are responsible for underachievability, and the underachief factor has been on a downward trend over the past decade.
However, the biggest factor that has contributed to underperformance over the last decade is the fact that teams are using less plays.
As a result, it is difficult to know how much underachreasing a team has been due to poor play.
Most teams play in spread formations, and those formations are designed to take advantage of the underperforming players on the team.
While some teams are playing more than one system, it can be difficult to tell which team is underperforming, because of the fact the numbers for each team are so different.
That being said, underacharaging teams can still be underachifted.
For example, in 2016, New Orleans Saints had just 11 sacks, and it gave up 4.5 sacks per game.
The Indianapolis Colts gave up 10 sacks, giving up 4 sacks per contest.
Similarly, teams that gave up more points than their opponents have given up less points than those that gave less.
Even if teams give up more than their opponent, there are many teams that have been underachanged.
When a team gets underachased, it will often be because of bad execution.
An underachaired team can lose its momentum.
And even though the underaccuracy is bad, teams still score more points per play than the average team.